Green Lanes, N4 - Burst water main causing traffic disruption...

Green Lanes, N4

Burst water main causing traffic disruption

Message last updated: Wednesday 27 May 2015 - 1.31AM.

We're sorry for the disruption caused by our burst pipe in Green Lanes, N4.

As a result the A105 Green Lanes has been closed between Seymour Road and the B152 Colina Road junction.  

We've got a team there shutting off the water supply to the pipe which will stop any further flooding.  We expect most supplies to return to normal once we have stopped the flooding. However, some customers may have lower pressure than normal.  After this we'll assess the damage and plan the repair.

We'll work as hard as we can through the evening and overnight to get things back to normal as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.              



Moving home

Let us know you're moving into, within, or out of our area.

Moving home

Tell us about a leak

Please let us know by using our online form so we can get out to fix it.

A burst pipe

What's happening in your area?

Get the latest information on repairs, reported leaks and planned improvements across our network.

What's happening in your area?

Great customer deals

Comprehensive plumbing and drainage cover through HomeServe.

Great customer deals