WaterSure Plus is just one of the ways we can help make things easier, by reducing qualifying customers’ bills.
It is available for all our household customers who meet certain criteria, whether you have a water meter or not and regardless of who sends you the bill.
If you are eligible, WaterSure Plus will reduce your bill by half. If your application is successful, you will get the discount from the date we receive your application, so send it to us straight away.
Find out if you are eligible for Watersure Plus by completing our online form.
We will need details on your income and any benefits or tax credits you may receive, so have these available when completing the application form.
Once you have filled out the online form, we will need you to post us your supporting documentation. The documentation must include the following:
- Proof of income – your water bill must be at least three per cent of your net household income, i.e bank statement, confirmation letter for any benefits/tax credits or other incomes (current year).
- Proof of any benefits you are in receipt of i.e entitlement or confirmation letter giving detail of type of benefit and amount for this year.
- If someone in your house is 62 years or older or you have parental responsibility for a child/ren less than five years of age, please provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport.
- If someone in the household is registered disabled please return a copy of their blue badge or disability living allowance letter.
Apply by post
If you are unable to use our online form, you can apply for Watersure Plus by post. Just complete the application form and return it to the following address:
PO Box 508
You can also call our dedicated line on 0800 009 3652.
If you receive your water bill from another water company and want to talk to someone about applying, please phone the water company direct.
Our lines are open from 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday and closed weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Textphone service for the deaf or hard of hearing
- This service is available for customers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Please note, voice calls or mobile numbers aren’t accepted via this number: 0800 3166 899.
- Available 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, from 8am to 1pm on Saturday and closed on Sunday and bank holidays.
If you receive your bill from Affinity Water or Sutton and East Surrey Water, please download the appropriate form below and return it to the address you’ll find inside.
If you don't qualify
If you don’t qualify for WaterSure Plus there are lots of other ways we can help you:
Download our leaflet which explains the different ways we can help: