We may collect the following types of your personal data:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and other contact information;
- Details of payments that you make to us. Payment card details and other transaction details are held by a third party payment provider;
- Information about your billing and payment history, and information we learn from the way you manage your account;
- Information about your credit history with other credit providers which we obtain from credit reference agencies;
- The preferences that you provide to us confirming whether you would like us (and selected third parties) to contact you with information and offers that may be of interest to you; and
- Information about your use of our services, including information about your water usage which we collect from meters.
Some of the information we collect about you may include sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.