Managing water supplies will only get more difficult as our population grows and our climate changes.
As a result, we need to modernise the way we manage supplies by fitting meters across our region, helping to protect supplies for future generations.
Smart meters send us regular meter reads (hourly/daily/monthly), so we can:
- Give you frequent information so that you can be in control of your water use and your bill.
- Let you know if you have a leak on your external pipe.
- Give you accurate bills based on what you have used.
- Help you with any queries quickly.
- Measure the amount of water that is used by our customers so we can maintain our network more efficiently.
- Identify leaks on our network and act quickly to fix them.