On this page you can download a summary version of our five-year plan, as well as a detailed public version of our plan.
An independent 'reporter' was appointed to verify that the information we provided to Ofwat was accurate. A public version of their report is also available.
The information contained within our final business plan reflects our company position at the time we submitted it to Ofwat.
Our position on many of these issues has since moved on, partly as a result of Ofwat's final decision on our proposals, partly due to our progress so far in making the improvements that we agreed with Ofwat, and partly reflecting the changing environment we work in.
Please follow the links below to view a summary of our key planned investments from 2010 to 2015, and learn more about the benefits that our investment plans will bring to locations across our region.
Our current position on specific work areas can be found throughout our website, including details about the Thames Tideway Tunnel - one of our biggest engineering projects - and our Water Resources Management Plan.
If you have any queries relating to our final business plan, please contact us.
Download a summary of our final plan
Our executive summary gives an overview of our investment proposals for the period 2010 to 2015.
Download our final plan
Our final plan shows the public version of our submission to Ofwat.
Any confidential information contained within these documents has been removed in line with Ofwat's guidance.
Part A: The company strategy
Section B2 - Improving efficiency
Section B3 - Maintaining service and serviceability
Section B4 - Quality enhancements
Section B7 - Financial projections
Section B8 - Revenue projections
Section B9 - Overlap programme
Section B10 - Large projects
Section B11 - Capital expenditure incentive scheme
Section C1 - Consumers' views
Section C2 - Improving efficiency supporting information
Section C3 - Asset inventory
Section C5 - Proposed work programmes and expenditure projections
Section C6 - Sewer flooding
Section C7 - Tariffs and revenue forecasts
Section C8 - Justification for proposed investment
Section C9 - Financial modelling dataset
Public domain statement
- B1 The post 2010 environment (0.04MB)
- B3 Management and general (0.05MB)
- B3 Research and development (0.03Mb) (0.03MB)
- B3 Maintaining service and serviceability (0.31MB)
- B3 Quality enhancements (sewerage) (0.08MB)
- B3 Quality enhancements (water) (0.10MB)
- B5 Maintaining the supply / demand balance (sewerage) (0.06MB)
- B5 Maintaining the supply / demand balance (sludge) (0.06MB)
- B5 Supply / demand Balance (water) (0.23MB)
- B5 Appendix - Experian household and population estimates and projections (0.10MB)
- B6 Customer service strategy and service enhancements (Consumer) (0.12MB)
- B6 Customer service strategy and service enhancements (Odour) (0.03Mb) (0.10MB)
- B6 Customer service strategy and service enhancements (Sewer flooding) (0.08MB)
- B8 Revenue projections (0.05MB)
- B9 Overlap programme (0.03MB)
- B10 Large projects (0.02MB)
- C1 Consumers views (0.04MB)
- C4 Supply demand appraisal (0.13MB)
How to view PDF files
To view the documents on this page, you will need a copy of Adobe Reader, which is free todownload from Adobe Systems.