In this section we have published technical reports and documents which have been produced to inform our Water Resources Management Plan 2019.
We have published Executive Summaries of the resource option feasibility reports. We have also published redacted version of the full technical reports. These have been redacted to comply with national security requirements. The full technical reports (unredacted) are available to read by appointment. If you would like to make an appointment please contact Lesley Tait by email.
- Catchment Management Executive Summary
- Catchment Management - Technical report
- Desalination Executive Summary
- Desalination - Technical Report
- Direct River Abstraction Executive Summary
- Direct River Abstraction - Technical Report
- Groundwater - Executive Summary
- Non-potable water reuse Feasibility Report June 2017
- Raw Water Transfer Executive Summary
- Raw water transfer - Technical report
- Raw Water Transfer Feasibility Update 1 February 2017
- Reservior Executive Summary
- Reservoir - Technical Report
- Reuse Executive Summary
- Reuse Technical Report
Technical method statements:
- Household Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.31MB)
- Non-household Extended Horizon Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.20MB)
- Population and properties forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.26MB)
- Non-household demand forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.20MB)
- Planning Horizons NERA November 2016 (2.50MB)
Thames Water’s Trading & Procurement Code
It sets out the policies, principles and requirements that will apply when appointed water companies and third parties trade with Thames Water.
The Code has been approved by Ofwat after a lengthy public consultation process.
Anyone interested in trading with Thames Water should consult this Code and contact us for more details.