In this section we have published technical reports and documents which have been produced to inform our Water Resources Management Plan 2019.
We have published redacted versions of the technical reports to comply with national security requirements.
The full technical reports (unredacted) are available to read by appointment. If you would like to make an appointment please contact by email.
- Redacted Reservoir Feasibility Report February 2018 (196.88MB)
- Redacted Groundwater Feasibility Report February 2018 Executive Summary (3.40MB)
- Redacted Desalination Feasibility Report February 2018 (4.38MB)
- Redacted Direct River Abstraction Feasibility Report February 2018 (5.57MB)
- Redacted Inter-zonal Feasibility Report February 2018 (3.10MB)
- Redacted Water Reuse Feasibility Report February 2018 (8.89MB)
- Redacted Raw Water Transfer Feasibility Report February 2018 (23.75MB)
- Options Operating Philosophy (0.74MB)
- Discharge Design Standards Cross Option Study - Treatment (1.65MB)
- Stochastics Water Resources Analysis October 2016 (5.47MB)
- Cost and carbon methodology - Executive summary (0.25MB)
- Discharge Design Standards Cross Option Study - methodology (1.23MB)
- Risk and deliverability methodology - Executive summary (1.25MB)
- Whole Life Cost methodology Executive summary (0.38MB)
Technical method statements:
- Household Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.31MB)
- Non-household Extended Horizon Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.20MB)
- Population and properties forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.26MB)
- Non-household demand forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.20MB)
- Planning Horizons NERA November 2016 (2.50MB)
Thames Water’s Trading & Procurement Code:
It sets out the policies, principles and requirements that will apply when appointed water companies and third parties trade with Thames Water.
The Code has been approved by Ofwat after a lengthy public consultation process.
Anyone interested in trading with Thames Water should consult this Code and contact us for more details.