Working with us
We work in partnership with a diverse network of suppliers who help us to meet the needs of our customers every day.
Over the next five years, we will be delivering the water sector’s largest and most ambitious investment plan, working with our supply chain to improve services for our customers now and for future generations.
We're always looking for new and exciting solutions to address current and future business challenges.
The key themes for suppliers to help us meet our priorities include:
- Complying with our drinking water quality requirements
- Keeping our customers in continuous supply
- Reducing pollution and sewer flooding
- Reducing leakage on our network
- Improving our customer's experience and taking care of our vulnerable customers
- Improving our asset performance and resilience
- Achieving net-zero carbon by 2030 and increasing our renewable energy production
- Reducing consumer demand
If you have an idea or solution that could help, please complete our form. You can also use this form to submit proposals related to the Ofwat Innovation Fund.
We operate in a regulated industry which means the process for you to become our supply partner has a formal structure. There are several ways you can find out more about our opportunities and get involved:
- We advertise our opportunities on the Government's Find a Tender service. Simply search for "Thames+Water" to see all our current notices. Alternatively, we may use the Achilles UVDB search criteria to invite a list of bidders.
- Bid to provide a solution covering water resources, demand management or leakage services as part of our Bid Assessment Framework.
- Submit an innovative idea using our form.
When you're working with us, there are some key details you’ll need to know:
If you're already working with us, you can learn more about our invoicing requirements. This will help to make sure we can make payment as quickly as possible.