Terms and conditions
Use of this website is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Thames Water Ltd, Thames Water Utilities Ltd, and all subsidiary companies thereof are collectively referred to in this Notice as ' Thames Water'.
- By accessing any part of the website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") in full at the date of your first use of the website. If you do not accept these T&Cs in full the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- These T&Cs were last reviewed in February 2020. Thames Water may change or supplement these T&Cs at any time and such changes or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified T&Cs on this website. You will be bound by such changes or supplements even if you do not re-visit these T&Cs so we would recommend that you review these T&Cs from time to time.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or inhibit the use of the website by any third party.
- Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and electronic integrity of this website and its content, Thames Water accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information or opinions provided within the website and no warranty is given by Thames Water, express or implied, arising out of the content of the website including without limitation fitness for purpose or satisfactory quality. Although Thames Water aims to update this website regularly, any material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and Thames Water is under no obligation to update such material.
- While Thames Water endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day uninterrupted and error free, Thames Water will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
- Thames Water accepts no responsibility for the content on any website to which a hyperlink from this website exists. All links are provided with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. For the avoidance of doubt after you leave this website (whether knowingly or not) Thames Water can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The use and accessing of certain facilities, pages and areas of this website may be subject to additional specific terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the content of this website (together with the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) is owned by or licensed to Thames Water. All rights are reserved. Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright to Thames Water. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Thames Water or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended.
- The Thames Water roundel logo is a registered trademark of Thames Water Utilities Ltd. You may not use this mark without our express written permission.
- This website is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. All enquiries should be addressed to through our online enquiry form.
- Thames Water Ltd (company number 2366623) and Thames Water Utilities Limited (company number 2366661) are companies registered in England & Wales each with their registered office at Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DB.
Last reviewed: February 2020