We’ve got a range of services to help you identify, register and manage sensitive customers.
As a guideline, we classify the following as sensitive customers:
- Primary and secondary educational establishments (including special needs schools)
- Farms and abattoirs (with commercial livestock)
- Vulnerable domestic customers sharing a supply with a non-household customer premises.
- Sole traders who are sick, elderly, or disabled
- Care homes and nursing homes, where eligible
If you identify that one of your non-household customers is sensitive, please let us know using the appropriate market transactions.
For more information regarding sensitive customers, please see our wholesale service offering and our sensitive customers code of practice in the document library.