We want to maintain a high standard of care for our customers.
If you or someone you know needs a little extra support, our free Priority Services Register can help us to understand your situation so we can take it into account as best we can.
Carers, friends, or family can register on behalf of someone they think could benefit from extra support.
You are living with a:
- disability or chronic health condition
condition that effects your life such as dementia
medical condition including difficulty hearing, Deaf or deaf, blind, or partially sighted
mental health condition
risk of developing further needs due to older age (i.e. if you are a pensionable age)
child under five
Your situation requires:
- a consistent supply of water for a medical condition
translation or help to understand communications from us
extra support due to a life-changing event like bereavement
us to understand your situation so we can take it into account as best we can
How Priority Services can help
Once you join the scheme, we can help you with:
Easier to read bill
Choose someone you trust
Extra security measures
Dedicated phone number
Help in an emergency
Dialysis at home
If you receive dialysis at home:
- We'll give you more notice before we turn off your water supply during planned work.
- During emergencies, you'll also receive additional support and advice.
- If the water supply hasn't been restored and you need dialysis, please contact your Home HD team / hospital you usually attend.
- During the night or on a weekend, you will need to use the out of hours protocol.