Our customer research
At Thames Water we listen to our customers in lots of different ways, for instance when they contact us directly, when we conduct customer research and through our Thames Water Customer Voices community.
We use the different types of feedback to better understand what customers need and expect from us, what we are doing well and what we could do better. This helps us plan improvements to our service and our contribution to communities and the environment, both now and for the future.
Below are reports from some of our most recent customer research.
- What Customers Communities and Stakeholders Want - September 2023 - extract.pdf | 206.4 KB
- Foundation - November 2021.pdf | 4 MB
- Vision 2050 - May 2022.pdf | 6.5 MB
- Public Value - May 2022.pdf | 3.2 MB
- Vision 2050 and Public Value - May 2022 - data.xlsx | 2.1 MB
- Enhancements - March 2022.pdf | 7.2 MB
- Enhancement packages - September 2022.pdf | 5.8 MB
- Enhancement packages - September 2022 - data.xlsm | 4.3 MB
- Enhancements - June 2023.pdf | 8.6 MB
- Enhancements - June 2023 - data.xlsx | 525.9 KB
- Social tariff - September 2022.pdf | 1.1 MB
- Social tariff - September 2022 - data.xlsx | 242.4 KB
- Rising block tariff - September 2023.pdf | 1.3 MB
- Rising block tariff - September 2023 - data.xlsx | 226.8 KB
- Vulnerability - March 2023.pdf | 2.8 MB
- Acceptability and affordability testing qualitative - May 2023.pdf | 11.3 MB
- Acceptability and affordability testing quantitative - September 2023.pdf | 3 MB
- Acceptability and affordability testing quantitative - September 2023 - data.xlsx | 1.1 MB
- Future customers context - August 2023.pdf | 1.5 MB
- Long Term Delivery Strategy research - September 2023.pdf | 3 MB
- Water Resources South East - criteria for planning future water resources - May 2021.pdf | 2.9 MB
- Strategic Resource Options - communicating changes to water supply - June 2022.pdf | 3.7 MB
- Strategic Resource Options - preferences on added value for strategic schemes - November 2022.pdf | 4.1 MB
- Water Resources Management Plan consultation - customer research - May 2023.pdf | 3.5 MB
- Water Resources South East - regional plan preferences for Thames Water - August 2023.pdf | 2.6 MB
- Your Water Your Say approach - August 2023.pdf | 589.9 KB
If you are interested in having your say alongside over a thousand other people from across London, the Thames Valley and Home Counties, you can sign up to our Customer Voices community here:Have your say
Thank you to everyone who has already shared their views with us.