HomeHelp and adviceHome improvements

Find a plumber

Find a plumber

We have different recommendations for finding a plumber, depending on what type of work you need doing.

Plumbing inside your home

If you’re working on plumbing inside your home, we recommend choosing a WaterSafe approved plumber. This will ensure the work meets high standards and protects the quality of drinking water in your home in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

To find a local WaterSafe approved plumber, enter your postcode below and click submit.

Plumbing outside your home

If you’re working on the underground pipe supplying your property, up to the internal stop valve, you may want to used specialist groundwork contractors. These can also be used for leak detection and laying new pipes (also known as moling).

These contractors are not approved WaterSafe plumbers, but they are recognised by the water company schemes APLUS, TAPS, WaterMark and WIAPS to carry out specific types of work in compliance with the Water Fittings Regulations and Byelaws.

To find a local groundwork contractor, enter your postcode below and click submit.

Don't miss out!

Get your plumbing covered for less

Protect your plumbing and drainage with Homeserve for just 50p per month* for a limited time only

*50p per month in year 1 with £30 excess per claim. New customers, homeowners only. T&C's and exclusions apply. Limited offer ends 16/12/2020