We aim for your taps to have a constant flow of water, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. But if things ever do go wrong with your water or waste water services, we can offer extra help and support if you need it. By signing up to our free priority services register, we can tailor our services to you and prioritise how we support you if your water stops, as well as our day to day conversations with you.
You can sign up our register if you or a family member:
- are eligible for a pension
- have restricted mobility or a physical disability
- have a chronic or serious illness
- need a consistent supply of water for a medical condition or equipment (such as dialysis or skin conditions)
- in need of foreign language or further communication support (such as dyslexia)
- have problems making decisions that affect your daily life (such as dementia)
- are registered blind or partially sighted
- are deaf or hard of hearing
- are living with a mental health condition
- are experiencing temporary life changes
- are a family with young children under 5
How to join the priority services register
You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by the phone: 0800 009 3652 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
If your hearing or speech is impaired, you can contact us using the Next Generation Text Service (NGTS).
Tailored communications to meet your needs
If you need your bills sent to you in a different format such as braille, large print, on a coloured background, read over the phone or even emailed to you- we can help. You can even nominate a family member, friend or carer to receive updates for you in emergencies. Simply contact us today and let us know what you need.
Proactive support if your water supply turns off
When you join our priority services register, you can enjoy peace of mind with our dedicated phone line for water and waste related emergencies. If you’re medically dependent on water or have restricted mobility, we can call you to explain what’s happened and check if you need our help. We also offer additional support during an outage such as bringing bottled water straight to your door.
Help paying your bill
If you find budgeting or paying bills difficult, or want to explore further support services when it comes to paying your water bill, visit our help page for further financial advice.Find out more
Foreign language support
Please contact us directly on 0800 009 3652 if you or a family member needs foreign language support. We have an interpreter service available to assist any customer who may need support.