Top of main content

New or replacement water supply

This is when the pipework between your internal stopcock and our water main – usually within the road – is installed or replaced. This page will help you decide whether you need a new or replacement water connection. We’ve also included advice on appliances and lead pipework.

Our guide has more information about getting connected to our water supply network.

If you're connecting a non-household property, a retailer needs to be appointed to the site first.

safe spaces
Together we can end domestic abuse