We’ve put together a range of DWMP documents and data so you can choose the level of detail that’s important to you, in the time you can spare.
We produced our documents in line with the industry guidance and framework document.
|Document||Description||Time to read|
|The plan||Our final DWMP||Around 120 minutes|
A Customer summary, Non-technical summary and Technical summary
|20 to 90 minutes each|
|Catchment Strategic Plans (CSPs)||Our DWMP is split over 13 CSPs||Around 60 minutes|
|Technical appendices||22 supporting documents, covering detailed technical content||20 to 60 minutes each|
|Portals and data tables||DWMP data as interactive maps or in table format||20 to 60 minutes each|
This is our final DWMP. It details the development of our shared plan, how we chose what the plan contains and the outputs. It draws on detailed assessments from our technical appendices.
It has 110 pages and takes around two hours to read.
A high-level summary for our customers, covering why and how we developed the DWMP. It summarises the plan for the near, medium and long-term future across our region.
It's 14 pages and takes about 20 minutes to read.
An outline of the plan for customers and stakeholders who want a bit more detail. It includes the DWMP development stages stages, how we've engaged with customers and stakeholders, plus some partnership case studies.
It's 41 pages and takes around 45 minutes to read.
A more technically-detailed summary of our DWMP. It covers the approaches taken to develop it together with customers and stakeholders, and the solutions we need to address the future risks across our region. It's aimed at technical specialists.
It's 51 pages and takes about 90 minutes to read.
We've split our DWMP into 13 planning areas. Each CSP provides a breakdown of the plan for that specific area in our region. They cover the estimated impact of future risks and challenges in that area, plus the long-term plans we've collaboratively developed to tackle them.
The CSPs range from 30 to 50 pages. It should take about 45 minutes to read each one.
- Beckton catchment strategic plan.pdf | 14.9 MB
- Beddington and Hogsmill catchment strategic plan.pdf | 18.5 MB
- Central Bedfordshire catchment strategic plan.pdf | 89.4 MB
- Crossness catchment strategic plan.pdf | 13.5 MB
- Deephams catchment strategic plan.pdf | 11.9 MB
- Essex and Thurrock catchment strategic plan.pdf | 13.2 MB
- Hertfordshire catchment strategic plan.pdf | 24.6 MB
- Long Reach catchment strategic plan.pdf | 15.1 MB
- Mogden catchment strategic plan.pdf | 15.1 MB
- Oxfordshire catchment strategic plan.pdf | 23.9 MB
These provide supporting detail on the DWMP development stages, assessments and key topics. We’ve developed nine new appendices since our draft plan was published, that are now part of our final DWMP.
There are 22 technical appendices in total. They mostly range from 10 to 120 pages, taking from 20 minutes to around two hours to read.
- Appendix A - Strategic context document.pdf | 2.6 MB
- Appendix B - Risk-based catchment screening.pdf | 3.5 MB
- Appendix C - Baseline risk and vulnerability assessment and problem characterisation.pdf | 5.9 MB
- Appendix D - Options development and appraisal.pdf | 11 MB
- Appendix E - Programme appraisal.pdf | 2.9 MB
- Appendix F - Stakeholder engagement.pdf | 4.3 MB
- Appendix G - Adaptive pathway planning.pdf | 2.9 MB
- Appendix H - Customer engagement.pdf | 6.5 MB
- Appendix I - Risk and uncertainty.pdf | 1 MB
- Appendix J - DWMP and WRMP alignment.pdf | 1.2 MB