Our wholesale charges
Charges related to our services can be found in the wholesale tariff document below. For more information please see our wholesale service offering.
Charges when the contracted retailer changes
If a non-household customer moves to a new retailer, we’ll ensure that the outgoing and incoming retailer are aware of any outstanding service requests for that customer.
Incoming retailers will receive a status report of these service requests. The outgoing retailer will be informed when requested services have been delivered.
If there are charges pending for any services at the time of transfer, these will be invoiced to the outgoing retailer.
Our charges for 2024-25
Our charges for 2023-24
- Wholesale tariff document 2023-24.pdf | 1.8 MB
- Statement of board assurance for wholesale charges 2023-24.pdf | 227.5 KB
- Statement of significant change for wholesale charges 2023-24.pdf | 203.9 KB
- CMOS tariff schedule - wholesale charges 2023-24.xlsx | 24.3 KB
- Wholesale invoicing timetable 2023-24.pdf | 127.1 KB
- Non-primary billing timetable 2023-24.pdf | 67.9 KB
- Indicative wholesale charges schedule 2023-24.pdf | 757.6 KB
- Assurance statement 2023-24 indicative wholesale charges.pdf | 190.9 KB
- Statement of significant change 2023-24 indicative wholesale charges.pdf | 239.9 KB